Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stepping Out From The Gutters


Wow…a second blog. I’m thinking a lot about why I want to create a second blog, and the best answer I can give is that I must be crazy. Why subject yourself to a lot of extra work, just on the off chance someone might see it?

For me, the answer is simple—I love comic books. And manga. And RPGs. And almost everything else in the geek spectrum. I love talking about them, and I love talking with other people about them. Really, it’s that simple.

So what are you going to find here? That’s a good question, and honestly I’m not entirely sure yet. Comics will be the main thing, but I reserve the right to branch out and talk about anything else in geekdom that interests me.

That’s why this blog is called “Comics a go go,” by the way. It means “In abundance, galore,” There’s a lot going on right now in comics, movies, and it’s a great time to have a taste for sci-fi, fantasy, comics and pretty much everything in the spectrum. Also, I just like the phrase “A go-go.” I think it has that 1920s art-deco cool.

So, that’s it. Stay tuned, over the next few weeks, I’ll be talking about Unwritten, the new 52, and why Knights of the Old Republic was so cool. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment